Friday, August 8, 2014

When Pickin' Friends Know What You Love!

 
Last night I gave my little booth at Camas Antiques a much needed overhaul.  Many of my dealer friends were there working away in their own booths and chit chatting with one another!  Truth be told, often times there is more chit chatting than working!  But we're having fun and getting things done, so it's all good!  One sweet friend stopped by my booth to say hello and mentioned that she had found an adorable pink baby scale that reminded her of me.  Moments later I spotted said scale out of the corner of my eye, sitting  near the back door of the shop!
 

It was love at first sight!  This friend knows me all too well!
 

 

She sold it to me for the price she paid for it...super generous friend that she is!
 
 
And so, I have a fun new accessory in my pink kitchen!  It looks perfect on the island but will display beautifully on top of the cupboards too!  I had the best lighting for photos on the breakfast nook table today, so I set up my little photo shoot there.
 
 
I just couldn't wait to share my new pink treasure with you!
 
Have a wonderful weekend!
 
Best Wishes and Blessings,
Amanda
 
 
 
Sharing with:
Feathered Nest Friday at French Country Home
Show and Tell Friday at My Romantic Home
What's it Wednesday at Ivy and Elephants
Pink Saturday at How Sweet the Sound